Big changes coming up!

We are excited to announce that we are moving to Bogota, Colombia at the end of July!

image

We are going to be working at El Camino Academy– a Christian school with about 300 students. The school is established to provide English education to missionary families and Christian workers. Right now 70% of the students are Colombian, while the other 30% are from all over the globe. Ed will be teaching middle school math and Sarah will be working in the elementary school. We are excited to make this transition and gain experience at a bigger school. Sarah is also very excited to be back in a Spanish-speaking country.

We will be back in Oregon for about 6 weeks this summer before we make the big move. We are staying with TeachBeyond and will continue to live off the financial support of friends, families and churches. That being said, the cost of living is similar to Mali and our support need will stay about the same.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *